Off Campus Media (“OCM”) creates meaningful relationships between brands and college students by improving the college experience – connecting friends, delivering memorable events, supporting causes, saving money and helping them prepare for life after graduation. Our list of clients ranges from the Fortune 500 to local businesses.
We are seeking a passionate Project Manager to join the OCM team to oversee Campus Ambassador programs for existing clients and our new mobile application called Bonfyre.
- Recruit and manage student Ambassadors for campus marketing campaigns
- Maintain frequent communication with clients, Ambassadors and the OCM team
- Learn and implement the campus marketing process and best practices
- Work with OCM and Ambassadors to develop marketing strategies and solutions to achieve client and internal business objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with key student groups and local businesses
- Create weekly and monthly reports for OCM and client review
- Champion Bonfyre brand and provide inputs shaping technology development
- Actively collaborate, share ideas and provide and accept constructive feedback
- Operate in an honest and fair manner, building trust and confidence with peers
- Work with a positive and supportive attitude, even during tough times
- Find creative solutions, work hard and face change without fear
- Take responsibility for work and performance
- Actively work to improve the culture, environment and wellbeing of others around you
- Four-year degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Business, equivalent work experience, or just a brilliant person
- Firm understanding of campus culture
- Basic understanding of social media and grassroots marketing strategy
- Online marketing experience is preferred
- Experience at marketing/advertising firms is a plus
- Copy writing experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills – manage multiple programs with high attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with moderate direction in a fast-paced environment
- Must be friendly, motivated and posses a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and other related software programs a plus
You will be joining a project management team in an entrepreneurial company. If you are excited by a fast-paced environment and dynamic start-up environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with “Campus Manager | [Your Name]” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your three favorite mobile applications in the cover letter.
The OCM Team